Release date 2018/03/02 10:36:51 Update date 2018/03/02 10:51:21
What's the functions of MJIB?
The Investigation Bureau of the Ministry of Justice is a law enforcement agency in the Republic of China (Taiwan), and its primary missions are protecting national security and investigating major crimes.
Protecting National Security
- Counter-infiltration from the PRC
- Infiltration prevention from elsewhere
- Protection of national secrets
- Domestic security investigation
- Coordination of national internal security
- Research on the Cross-strait relations
Investigating Major Crimes
- Public corruption, malfeasance, and election fraud
- Economic crime
- Drug crime
- Money laundering
- Cyber crime
What's the assignments of MJIB?
- Safeguarding National Security and Interests
- Criminal Investigation
- Research. Training, Technology
- Prevention of Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing
- Security Protection